|Zip code:||5604 EA|
|Google maps:||Show location|
Opportunity: Production Internship Vacancy
All round production intern (4 days per week)
Baltan Laboratories is a collaborative platform for future thinking that places art and design research at the core of its activities within the pioneering spirit of the former Philips Natlab.
We work with a small and dedicated team of 5 fixed staff members, complemented by several ‘very important freelancers’.
Baltan Laboratories is looking for a hands-on intern to assist the Baltan team with organizing and producing Economia festival, our Hack the Body workshops and various activities within the Seeds program. The internship will run from February 2017 – July 2017 for 4 days a week (an intern opportunity for a longer period can be discussed).
Baltan offers a broad practical experience in a professional environment. Working activities include (but are not limited to) various production tasks, assisting during and prior to workshops, arranging the necessary tools and materials, hosting and guiding visitors during events. Apart from assisting in a practical and logistic manner, you will also help out with the daily operation of the organization in the back office when needed.
Our perfect candidate
- is currently studying in event management, art, design or other relevant education
- has a strong affinity with art, science and technology and wants to contribute something to an organization working across these fields
- is not afraid to roll up the sleeves, is handy and energetic
- has good computer and general office skills
- has some serious communication and social media skills, plus a pro-active attitude
- is able to work independently and can recognize what needs to be done
- knows his / her way around Eindhoven
- speaks Dutch and English (working proficiency level)
For the internship we offer a small financial endorsement following our international standard regulations.
How to apply
Applicants are encouraged to apply before February 10, 2017. Please write a one-page cover letter which specifies (1) your relevant skills and qualifications, (2) your interest in our organization, Economia festival and Hack the Body, and (3) your expectations about the internship. Please email your resume and cover letter to Marlou van der Cruijsen: info [at] baltanlaboratories [dot] org.
Be sociable, share!